Continence Aids Payment Scheme (C.A.P.S)
Daniels Surgical and Health Equipment is registered to supply C.A.P.S clients in Queensland with all continence products. Continence aids are used to manage the symptoms of poor bladder and bowel control. Daniels Surgical and Health Equipment supply the following incontinence products:
- disposable pads, pull-on style pads and all-in-one pads
- reusable bed pads, chair pads and pants
- indwelling and disposable catheters
- sheaths (latex and non-latex)
- leg and night drainage bags
- catheter valves, spigots and leg straps
- skin care including cleansing, moisturising and deodorising products
- urine collection devices male and female
- general products, enema kits, gloves
- specialised enuresis (bedwetting) alarms
Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme (M.A.S.S)
Daniels Surgical & Health Equipment has been operating in Rockhampton for the past 25 years and has been supplying to the Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme for the past 9 years.
If you have any questions regarding MASS trials, quotes or general questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or (07) 4922 7148
We have a dedicated Medical Aids Subsidy Scheme co-ordinator, to organise your free trials of equipment from Invacare, Sunrise Medical, Otto Bock, Active Medical, Walk on Wheels, Roho, K-Care and Freedom Healthcare.
We stock a large range of trial Wheelchairs, pressure relieving cushions, back rests, hoists, slings, wheeled walkers, shower commodes, transfer benches, commodes, alternating pressure mattresses and power wheelchairs in Rockhampton and we can access any other equipment from our suppliers when required.
We trial and supply equipment in Central and Western Queensland from Miriam Vale in the south to Sarina in the north and west to the border (see below maps of the area.)
If you have any questions about MASS trials, quotes or general questions please don’t hesitate to contact us: